About Anabolic Steroid Cycles
One of the questions that bothers many of the anabolic steroid users is how much time for recovery they should allow between anabolic steroid cycles. When asked about the time that should be left for recovery between anabolic steroid cycles, the specialists would answer that the recovery of the HPTA should be completed before starting the next anabolic steroid cycle. Now many would ask what HPTA means, so here is the answer:
HPTA stands for the following:
- Testicular axis
The Point of The Answer
If the anabolic steroid cycle is very short, which means it is only two weeks, the steroid cycle recovery may occur almost immediately. The well-planned steroid cycles of a moderate length, which have a duration of only eight weeks, basically allow recovery in about two weeks. The long steroid cycles, which may be between twelve and fourteen or even longer, as well as poorly planned cycles, are causing protracted recovery.
What To Do in Recovery Time?
The first thing that needs to be done is to wait until the natural testosterone production is back to its mid-normal levels or even better levels. This needs to be done without the aid of any drug. So that it needs to wait until it naturally gets to the needed levels.
The Recovery Time Between Anabolic Steroid Cycles
Besides waiting for the natural testosterone production to reach the desired levels, there another thing needs to end. The time between steroid cycles need to always be related to the duration of anabolic steroid use. That will also consider the time of clearance needed after the last testosterone injection. For this, the user needs to take into consideration the following things:
- The number of weeks that he has been using the anabolic steroids
- The number of weeks that he has not been using any steroids
He needs to put these two into balance.
Time off Versus Time On
If anyone is asking for black/white cutoff values. They need to know that there are not any black/white cutoff values to anyone. The time off and the time on represents a gradually sliding scale. To better understand what this means, here is some information to keep count on:
- Those who are looking to build muscle would get amazing results from being off twice as many weeks as being on. This is a conservative manner that gives great results for people seeking to build muscle. Those who wish to be more conservative than following this type are only wishing to maintain.
- Those who are seeking for faster results choose the method that uses being off about as many weeks as being on. This method is a moderately aggressive one and it uses well-planned cycles. This usually does not cause any problems, but it gives faster results than the previous mentioned method.
- The most aggressive method is being off only half as many weeks as being on. This method mainly recommended for those people who are health-conscious. In this case, it is needed to verify proper recovery and it is recommended to do blood tests as a result of frequency of use.
There is no good or bad answer for the question on how much time is recommended to allow for recovery between anabolic steroids cycles. However, the information above mentioned has proven helpful for those who decide which of the methods they wish to use. Therefore, with proper attention and a well-planned method. Every user can find the best answer that suits their case and specific needs.