The Difference Between Test Enanthate And Cypionate.
Do you know that adult males have eight times much testosterone than females? Yes, that’s right! The reason to produce more testosterone is that males have to work throughout the day. Testosterone Enanthate vs. Testosterone Cypionate In regards to blood work, the normal range for a healthy adult male and females are listed below:
- Male: 300ng/dl to 1000 ng/dl
- Female: 15-70 ng/dl
If a person goes above or below that range for an extended period of time. There can be consequences as seen below. But what is testosterone actually used for? Testosterone is a naturally occurring male sex hormone as well as an anabolic steroid. Is mainly used biologically to help transform adolescent mammals into adulthood, and ready for mating.
However, humans have hijacked this hormone. It can also be used to help increase performance for Bodybuilding as well as other physical activities. Although this is produced naturally in humans, sometimes it is handy to have an extra kick if needed.
Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate?
This boost can be done through a variety of different variations of the hormone each having their own benefits and negatives, however, the two most common varieties of testosterone used for Bodybuilding are Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate. The main question is what is the difference between the two?
The Testosterone Enanthate is, more commonly the European produced version. Test Cypionate, on the other hand, is developed more in the USA. So if one is from the USA the chances are more likely to be able to get your hands on the latter of the testosterone variants.
Must Read: How To Stack Testosterone Correctly
- The main difference is the way the atoms are constructed, and there is an extra carbon structure attached to the Cypionate, and as a result, there is a singular extra hydrogen atom attached to the entrance. (seen in the photo below with another comparison to a normal molecule of testosterone) and that is it. This difference does not result in a massive difference in real terms when being consumed by humans.
- The Testosterone Enanthate is, in 2008 was more widely produced around the globe as in comparison to Testosterone Cypionate, which is developed more in the USA, and so if one is from the USA the chances are you are more likely to be able to get your hands on the latter of the testosterone variants.
- There isn’t too much of a difference, with the two being ‘slow-acting’ taking up to 4-6 weeks to go into effect. According to most doctors and bodybuilders, this is when you’ll feel it really works.
Must Read: Testosterone Enanthate Cycles and Uses
- There are two different prices for the two different types of testosterone. The one example which I found online stated that they paid, gram for gram, around $10 less for Testosterone Enanthate, but due to inflation and the location you may find that for you this is not the case.
- Due to the fact that the enanthate has one carbon atom less per molecule, this offers larger quantities provides more testosterone per gram.
Click Below To Check Prices Of
What Do The Users Say?
- They say from Bodybuilding community is that there is more of a kick from the Cypionate in comparison to the entrance.
- But most agree that there is not that much of a difference between the two overall.
- One website suggests that you should look out for what you’re buying. To make sure that you are getting the right dosage and that the actual testosterone is untampered with. Either underdosed, a different product or worse of all empty oil.
Other Reasons For Taking Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate
- There are other reasons why people may use testosterone, with one being a deficiency in natural testosterone. These drugs can be prescribed to people to help them to have normal. Healthy lives if they are deficient in this hormone.
- Another reason for taking testosterone is for people wanting to change their physical appearance to that of a male body. This increase in testosterone can result in facial hair growth and a lowered voice.
Side Effects And Other Problems Associated With Taking Testosterone
- If a person takes either Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate at too young an age (20 or younger)such as pre or intra puberty there can be problems with the amount of testosterone production levels later on in life.
- But you should really only be thinking about it when you’ve built a base level of muscle otherwise you’re ultimately limiting future potential by playing all your cards at once rather than over time as you grow you implement new tricks, new drugs, new steroids.
- If the body does not produce enough testosterone naturally then you will need to use the hormone, regardless of you’re age, but please note most doctors turn away even when you need it if you’re younger than 35 and ask for Testosterone Replacement Therapy or Hormone Replacement Therapy. So regardless of how dire you’re situation is, doctors don’t tend to step in till it’s too late, so you can either wait until they possible find you eligible and you’ll pay a high price for it or you can do it get it now when you actually need it or want it for a reasonable price.
- If a person has low testosterone this can result in low libido (sex drive), insomnia (trouble sleeping) an inability to reduce fat, general lack of well-being, and difficulty increasing muscle mass.
- Having a large quantity of testosterone if you’re a female may result in having a deepened voice, along with other “male associated” traits.
Half-life of Steroids:
- Half-life is how long half of the material will last after a certain period of time. For example. If you have 1000 atoms and they have a half-life of one day, in one day’s time you will have 500. A day after it will 250. Then 125 and so on. The half-life of the two testosterone molecules varies, with the Enanthate having a half-life of 4-5 days whilst the Cypionate having a half-life of 4.5 days.
- Worth noting that the cypionate ester is heavier so expect it to disperse slightly slower than enanthate. When mixing testosterone because of this ester cypionate it will not mix as easily as enanthate will. This plays a part in how long the dispersion is and how toxic it could possibly be because Enanthate doesn’t need solvents. and Cypionate does and it’s now being called ‘’test flu’’ which is wrong it’s a reaction to the solvent Benzyl Benzoate usually. With a mean residence time of 8.5 days.
Must Read: Half-Lives Of Steroids
- This means that the Cypionate and Enanthate for blood stability are to be shot twice a week, even if you can get away with just doing it once a minimum of twice has been proven to be better. However, this may not always be a good thing, as if you have too much testosterone it will convert into estrogen, thus requiring an Ai or SERM.
- Abuse or long-term use of testosterone may result in your body not being able to produce its own Testosterone Testosterone itself may cause its own problems, some of which include post injection pain, water retention, mineral retention leading to the blood pressure increase, increase red blood cell count as well just to name a few.
- Overall there isn’t a massive difference between the two types of esters.
- There isn’t a huge amount in the half-life difference between the two. So the overall effect in your body wouldn’t be that different either.
- There are multiple functions that both testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate have, and not just for building muscle mass, It’s the male hormone so expect it to masculinize you. That applies to both men and women.
- Even chemically they are similar, with the main body remaining intact. It only changes the solubility of the two compounds. Testosterone Enanthate is very soluble whereas Cypionate requires a lot more solvents and with solvents comes potential side effects.
- There is more than one reason for taking testosterone. However, that doesn’t mean that it is for everyone, and strongly recommend that you have a discussion or consultation with either a pharmacist, endocrinologist or you’re GP or you’re physician to make sure that you will be okay to have the testosterone without damaging or long-lasting side effects on both organs and bone when you come off.
- They may be able to help recommend you the right dosage. Also, if they believe that testosterone is not suitable for you at that time. What is the best course of action for you to take without causing any harm. But other than that they would almost certainly not differentiate between Enanthate and Cypionate due to them being so similar.
- And if you do decide to take the hormones take the right dosage. Otherwise, you won’t get to the desired effect or you will overdo it and result in having a hormonal imbalance. That you do it in a clean, safe environment.
Click Below To Check Prices Of