With many fat burners in the market, Cellucor Super HD is also one of the supplements that are sold out on those shelves claiming to speed the whole process of shredding down that fat. But the truth lies somewhere between those thin lines that we tend to ignore at times. So, this may be an essential review to you all in all if you are hitting extra hours in the gym and struggling that weight loss and want to get your hands on such supplements. Better to know it all first!
What is Cellucor Super HD and What it Claims?
It’s a fat burner like many out there that claim of burning those thick layers and help you be lean and sturdy. It comes in two forms, as capsules as well as it comes in the powdered form containing the same ingredients either ways. One has an open option between those two with whatever they are comfortable. It’s a stimulant based fat burner that is supposed to incite the nervous system speeding the whole process of burning fat.
It Assures its Customers of Great Benefits Like:
- Reduction in appetite
- Increased metabolism
- Fat loss
- Higher energy levels
- Prevailing nootropics
These are just the claims that every product makes to sell off and hit the market, but the real game is of ingredients. And sometimes those ingredients or the hidden facts may lead to some side effects so moreover about the side effects of it and the promises of it will be discussed ahead.
Must Read: Alpha Cut HD Review – Is It A Scammer?
What’s The Bothering Fact?
When we take an overview of the ingredients, not details which will come in later, just that glimpse at the elements tells us that they are similar to those of in any energy drink. What about its fat loss properties then? Does it happen to show the results? That’s what bothers most of us.
It’s labeled as a fat burner, and it contains tons of ingredients in two patented blends. But with many yet there are only a few decent ingredients that aid in weight loss. Thus it’s not necessary to experience a full-blown weight loss, but what can’t be ignored is that it does contain some right weight loss ingredients.
Concerns and Cause:
Is it potent enough to deliver what it promises to the customers? Yes, that is trepidation of us all and should be.
That’s why these reviews are there to help you decide your best options that suit you. Cellucor Super HD attempts to be working on a variety of different levels. It’s not just a standard caffeine supplement that we tend to see out there in the markets, but it’s more than that. It contains a few ingredients that accelerate the fat burning processes of the body.
It happens to contain two proprietary blends with the unknown amount of ingredients in each that leaves us unanswered if you are in a safe zone with it or it’s going to buzz you off. A good thing comes in when you look at the ingredient list and know exactly how much in each dose you are getting.
Moreover, Cellucor Super HD is for someone who needs a little more energy during his or her workouts for extra upkeep; it does help burn those layers of fat though but to a certain extent.
Ingredients Break Down For Cellucor Super HD:
Elements are the most crucial factor that one tends to look into, as that’s what makes the blend powerful or useless to buy. Let’s look into further details of ingredients that Cellucor Super HD contains:
- Caffeine Anhydrous (160mg): Acts as a kick-starter in any fat burner, improves both mental and physical performance overall and is one of the widely used drugs in the world. But that’s lewd to consider is doing the whole burning fat thing itself that’s why in any fat burner along with caffeine other ingredients are present too to help with the entire breakdown process.
[It happens to contain two proprietary blends as mentioned, Supper HD Thermo-sculpting Blend (250mg) and Super HD Sensory Impact Blend (250mg). Ingredients in each are differently infused. Let’s look at the parts overall.]
Super HD Thermo-Sculpting Blend (250mg):
- Green Tea (Camellia Sinensis) Leaf Extract: This extract is wealthy in the compound (EGCG) epigallocatechin gallate, which is known to show diminution in body fat. This fat loss is attained by the ignited thermogenesis process and enhanced fat oxidation.
- Slimpro Protein Hydrolysates of Blue Whiting: known as Micromesistiuspoutassou, it’s rich in the fish peptide that is resultant from northern blue whiting. It acts as an appetite suppressant and an additional fat burner. All know the benefits of consuming fish as that delivers high amounts of Omega 3 fatty acids. But not many consume fish; thus, this may be a good source of providing Omega 3 fatty acids to our body.
- Dandelion Root Extract: it’s a known weed, but not many know of its fat loss benefits. It happens to advance and improve the overall gut health by performing as a prebiotic. Its consumption also enhances the digestive system, and it has a direct sway on fat loss and inflammation of the excessive thick layers.
Super HD Sensory Impact Blend (250 mg):
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: it’s a known amino acid that counteracts the adverse side effects of stress and anxiety, improving the performance mostly.
- Amla Fruit Extract: it’s one of the most essential herbal plants it traditional medical systems. It offers numerous health benefits, including its abilities to act as an anti-inflammatory herb. It also prevents the protein waste of the body. The natural herb, there are no known side effects to it, and it’s widely consumed in Asian countries, especially.
- Yohimbe Bark Extract (PausinystaliaYohimbe): Yohimbe is extracted from the bark of Pausinystalia Yohimbe tree, and it is a known supplementary extract to improve sexual health and initiate fat loss. It’s also used as an alternative herbal remedy for many medicines. It also acts as an appetite suppressant; thus, your urge to eat more is ultimately cut down to help you lose weight and fat in general. Also, it helps prevent fat storage in your body. It ignites thermogenesis and helps in the whole fat loss journey.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract: This herb is another favorite when it comes to improved weight loss results due to its adaptogenic properties. It’s even used for military training purposes, and a study happened to show a market anti-fatigue effect after just one dosage of it. It acts as an appetite suppressant like other mentioned ingredients. Thus it’s a decent constituent found in this blend that makes it compelling.
Super HD Sensory Impact
- Capsimax Cayenne (Capsicum annum): it acts as a kick-starter for the whole thermogenesis process, which is a production of heat caused by the fat burning process in the body. It happens due to this ingredient as it acts as an appetite suppressant and fat burner too. It aids in lipolysis, but there is one set back to it that it’s very hot. If you are one of those that can’t take spicy things, then this may be a problem for you. But the work is being done on it to an extent to deliver the product in such a way that it cuts down on the burn caused by it.
- EvodiaRutaecarpa Fruit Extract: Also known as Evodiamine, which is a powerful fat burning agent, It happens to work on the same path tracks as Capsaicin providing similar benefits.
- RauwolfiaVomitoria Root Bark Extract: also known as Alpha-yohimbine happens to be from the part of Yohimbe family, and the name is no coincidence. It provides similar benefits as that herb. It’s one of the most active ingredients in this blend that does the most of the fat-burning work done.
- Toothed Clubmoss: well known as huper-ziaserrata, contains an active compound called Huperzine A, which is an extraordinary nootropic enhancer. It makes your brain function faster and sharper. Its quite a punch in the pack but the only set back to it is that it’s a harmful compound that makes the whole blend very expensive collectively.
- Supporting B-Vitamins: along with the ingredients mentioned above other vitamins provide the whole energy to the blend and make it worthy like (Niacin-10mg 50%, Vitamin B6-3mg 150%, Vitamin B12-250mg 4167 %)
Cellucor Super HD Pros and Cons:
Looking at the ingredient details may not be enough for you to decide if it’s the best call for you to buy it or not thus let us have a detailed look at the pros and cons associated with Cellucor Super HD. It’s quite apparent to see a lot of benefits of this product. But it happens to have some downsides to it too:
Pros of Cellucor Super HD:
- Gives an overall upthrust to the energy levels that improve your performance at the gym or while working out in any way.
- Helps stimulate the metabolic rate.
- Caffeine and green tea extracts that are present in this product act as right energy providers and metabolism stimulators.
- All dosage information is provided clearly, so it makes it faultless to know what exactly are you paying for.
- Provides a substantial increase in energy levels.
- Easy to swallow capsule.
- Offers appetite suppressing benefits that cut down on extra cravings that are a reason for weight gain.
Cons of Cellucor Super HD:
- If you happen to take more than one capsules a day as recommended 3 that’s the maximum figure, so it’s possible to experience more side effects as that’s like taking the high dosage of caffeine.
- Not recommended to take before bedtime as in may interfere sleep.
- It may be missing some of the main fat burning ingredients.
- If taken in excess for a more extended period, one may get tolerated to it and may not be so useful.
- It may cause anxiety issues and higher heart rates.
Cellucor Super HD Direction of Usage:
It’s recommended taking one to three capsules a day in three different dosages at different time intervals. One shall take this capsule 2-3 hours after any medication if taking. One shall always start with the lowest dosage that is one capsule, and later it can be increased according to the need. It shall be made 6 hours before bedtime and also shall not be taken on an empty stomach so meals shall be taken accordingly.
Side Effects and Warnings Associated With Cellucor Super HD:
Even any right products may come with side effects. So let’s look into the factors that may be a drawback end to Cellucor Super HD. When it is about side effects, this product is well tolerated by many but might cause some side effects. Many like to the ones who are sensitive to caffeine; they may notice jittery feelings, increased heart rates, and anxiety as well.
Also, if this product is taken late at night, it might lead to sleeping troubles and insomnia for a longer run. The levels of caffeine aren’t too high in this product, but even then if taken in the daytime, it happens to have different results than compared to at night. Also, not everyone takes just one capsule those who plan on taking a higher dosage. They may see effects differently as they are taking higher dosage overall.
Warnings Associated with this Product:
This product comes with pre explained notifications that are good to consider and look into before regretting later. You should consult your doctor or health practitioner before using it. Also, if you are already on some medications, pregnant or breastfeeding. Also, for those who have iron deficiency and liver disorders or any such symptoms of liver troubles. Then also you shall consult your doctor before taking this product as a dietary supplement.
People with high blood pressure may experience the side effects of raced heartbeat and anxiety to a different level. If you have stomach ulcers or inflammation, then this may not be your product. Hypersensitivity is a known side effect. Also, if you happen to experience any dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, fatigue, or insomnia, then you shall discontinue its use. Keep out of reach of children and sensitive patients to the conditions mentioned above.
Does Cellucor Super HD Work?
It is somewhat dubious if it works or is just a marketing gimmick like many out there. All in all, this product does happen to have a solid combination of ingredients. That is known to help in cutting down fat and provide energy for that work done.
The caffeine that’s in there and also green tea and other extracts and herbs are very well proven to assist in the fat-burning process. But to some, it may not give desirable results that also depends on the routine and lifestyle you have and your diet overall.
The B vitamins that it contains are great to increase overall energy levels. So that you don’t feel exhausted from the hours you hit in the gym. It cuts down on the fatigue one may experience. You may experience a high calorie burn out after the consumption of this product.
With many tasty ingredients that are already present, there are still some drawbacks. Also, it lacks many best fat burning components. And with high-end competition by other such products out there in the market it’s necessary to look into the one that may give outstanding harmless results for the money you put in. As it lacks many vital ingredients, it also leaves me to wonder if it will work.
If you seriously dedicate yourself and want an upfront fat loss result. Then definitely this is not your only key to attain the results. Along with this fat burner or any that you buy, you will anyway have to put in those dedicated hard hours at the gym along with a strict protein diet.
Conclusion – Final verdict:
Collectively, coming across the goods and bad of this product and the claim that it tends to make. It’s not an ultimatum that it’s the best product out there, but it is not so bad either. Looking at the ingredients it has to offer it is definite that yes it happens to show some quality results. But if you are one of those lazy ones out there that like to burn fat over the couch. Then that’s not happening in this case. Take it as a pre-workout supplement, not some magical dietary supplement. That will help you shed pounds without any efforts.
It may curb your appetite and increase your energy. But with this product, there are some drawbacks and side effects too as discussed earlier. Thus, before you get your hands on it, is wise enough to consult with your instructor or doctor. If you happen to be around its safe side.